Learn how small business export assistance programs can help your company grow its exports while reducing risk.
Join expert Jim Foley, CGBP, in this free, one-hour webinar, as he shares the many programs and resources your small business can utilize to grow export sales.
What You’ll Learn
- Which states offer partial reimbursement for costs associated with exhibiting at a foreign trade show.
- How the U.S. government assists in both finding potential trade partners in a country and confirming their viability.
- How to determine, at no cost, top potential export markets by obtaining export statistics of products in your industry.
- How to access local, state and federal trade specialists available to help answer your exporting questions at no cost.
Who Should Attend
- Everyone at your company involved in international business development and sales.
- Anyone involved in international trade finance.
- NASBITE Certified Global Business Professionals (CGBP) earn 1 CEU for participating.