The USMCA and Other Free Trade Agreements
With a solid understanding of how to navigate these programs, exporters can lower costs and increase competitiveness.
Wednesday, April 19, beginning at 1:00 pm EDT | 12:00 pm CDT | 11:00 am MDT | 10:00 am PDT
The U.S. is experiencing trade growth and regulatory changes with regards to Free Trade and Tariff Preferences Programs; without a thorough understanding of these programs a company can encounter delays, lost opportunities and additional expenses due to compliance issues.
During this one-hour webinar with Robert P. Imbriani, you’ll gain a solid understanding of the principals of the various U.S. trade agreements and be able to help clients understand the programs.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Increase the competitiveness of exported products by lowering the cost to the foreign customers.
- Determine the right FTA or USMCA preference criteria for your products.
- Establish the correct country foreign marking.
- Navigate with ease through source materials such as Annex 401.
- Correctly prepare FTA Certificates of Origin for all eligible exports.
- Understand and comply with all record-keeping requirements.
- Receive preferential duty treatments for your exports under a FTA.
- Employ regional value content to determine eligibility when RVC is an option.
- Designate intermediate materials when employing RVC to assist in determining eligibility.
Who Should Attend
- Import/Export managers, supervisors and coordinators
Like what you see? Share Shipping Solutions now.